Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 24

Day 24: A picture of you and a family member

This is me and my nephew Jesse!! I love this little guy... This photo is from my birthday last year! It's probably the only one where I was able to get him to smile with me! I chose this little man, because tomorrow he turns 5!

I can't believe how fast time has past! I remember when Kalie brought him to my apartment in February 2006 after I got my wisdom teeth out! I held this little baby boy who wasn't even 2 months old yet and I apologized for my fat cheeks! Ever since then, I've watched him grow up into such a sweetheart! A little rambunctious at times, but what 5 year old isn't?! He made me tear up when he presented Kalie and Jesse with their Christmas gifts. He was so excited! He had to demonstrate to his father how to use his new fishing chair. Priceless moment!

He is so great with my girls! Always giving them hugs, kisses, and reading them books. He is especially proud that he taught them to suck their thumbs!

To Jesse: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!! I can't believe you're 5! Thank you for feeling our lives with joy and smiles! From transforming into a hot dog to "Ooh! That's gotta hurt!" Thank you for being such a great cousin to my girls! They light up every time they see you!

Love you little man!!!

<span class=

XOXO
Andee

1 comment:

Erica said...

That's a GREAT photo of Jesse!!! He never smiles so perfectly. Happy Birthday little guy.

Man he's cute.