I really wish I didn't want to eat junk food! But man... barbecue chips, chex mix, cookies! They are so good and so easy to buy and eat! Plus, since Kelly's got back to work this week we haven't had one home cooked meal. That's right, Kelly and I both enjoy cooking... but we haven't been doing it lately so it's been fast food. Yuck! It sounds so awesome and might even taste good, but the second it's over it's like... "Why did I do that?"
It's strange... I'm the same weight that I was before I had the girls, but because my body is so different I feel bigger. I had just kinda started getting used to it prior to pregnancy but now it's just so different. I have stopped drinking soda, which is a good thing. I stopped when I found out I was pregnant and just haven't started up again. Sure, I'll have the occasional Root Beer, but I'm stuck on water or Snapple. Plus, I've stopped losing more because I'm not nursing enough. I'm so afraid that when I stop completely I'm just going to balloon up. I bought a Yoga Set, complete with mat, dvd, the works... Have I tried it out yet? Nope! It's still in the wrapping. I mean, I guess I would be okay if I didn't lose weight, but I at least want to tone up my stomach... Having twins left a lot of extra skin that I want gone! Plus I want to get more flexible so I can play with the girls more!
I guess it's a hard habit to break especially during the holidays... I'm not looking forward to the mountains of delicious food and the multiple family parties. I'll have to try to be good!
XOXO
Andee
Andee
P.S. Not related to my 30 Day Blog Challenge, but visit my sister's website to see some adorable pictures she took of my girls yesterday!! CLICK HERE We had so much fun!

1 comment:
stretched out tummies from twins suck. Just sayin'. My pants don't fit either, and I am still 5 pounds away from pre prego...so GO YOU! That's awesome!
Post a Comment