Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.


Photobucket

Okay, this probably wasn't the best one for me today... I'm having a really down day today! Man, I wish my new medication would start working already. I don't know if I can last 4-6 more weeks!

Be Happy! I wish that before I die, I will be truly happy. Not only with my life, but with myself. I've just been in a funk recently and it seems that my girls are the only thing in my life that brings me joy. Even hanging out with my family isn't what it used to be and I used to love that. Have I changed? Has becoming a mother changed everything? People aren't who they used to be and they treat me a lot different. Sometimes I wish things could just go back to the way they were... but with the girls. I used to be happy, I used to be fun.

But then I guess I will always have my baby girls. They'll have to love me right?! And I guess being a mother has really changed my perspective. My happiness doesn't matter anymore, my girls are what matter! I'd spend the rest of my life unhappy as long as my girls were happy.
They are my whole world.

Okay, enough with the depressing post!! Sorry guys! I really need to pick up my attitude if I'm
going to survive the holidays.

XOXO
Andee

No comments: