No. A deck of cards doesn't mean a lot to me.
But L-O-V-E does!
With 2010 coming to a close, I've taking some time to reflect on the year and it's memories. We had some high times, but we had some lows, some extreme lows. But even when I look back at the heartache, the lose, the worry... I'm reminded of the love that surrounded my family! I'm extremely grateful and lucky to have a family like mine. We stick together during good times and bad. We are always there to catch each other when we fall or to be strong for one another when someone feels weak. I know for sure that I wouldn't, WE wouldn't have been able to get through this year without the love of my family!
Okay 2010... You may have brought me the most wonderful gift, but other than that...
YOU SUCKED!
2011 HERE WE COME!
XOXO
Andee
No comments:
Post a Comment