Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: A Really Good Memory

I could choose the obvious... My wedding day, the birth of my girls. But although both events were very meanigful and ones I'll never forget, I wanted to do something different.

DISNEYLAND!!

Photobucket

Literally my favorite place on earth, especially with family! I love this place... it makes me so happy just being there. I mean, as soon as you walk through the gates and down Main Street you can just feel it... True Happiness! I don't even care about the 45 minute lines or the crowds or the over priced food/souveniors. I will take a 18 hour day in Disneyland over anything else! Sure, we get up at 6 AM and don't get to sleep until around Midnight when we go, but I've had the best of times with my family on Disneyland trips!

I guess I would have to say my most recent BEST Disneyland memory is when we went in March of 2009 with the ENTIRE Snow Family! It was so great to have everyone with us and spend so much time together! It was especially fun to see little Jesse every morning and see how excited he was only being 3 years old! I remember when he started to cry when we were parting ways at the airport at the end of our trip... Such a sweetheart! What else makes the trip memorable? Many many things!! *Corn dogs, Pirates, Turkey Legs, Tower of Terror, People watching, Penny dropping (I still think this is lame), Walking and then STOP, Haunted Mansion.. I could go on! I just L-O-V-E LOVE that place!!

So there you have it, that's my Really Good Memory! Disneyland with my family! Every trip has been memorable and exciting and I can't WAIT for the girls first trip! We'll be able to start memories with them and I just know they'll love it!

XOXO
Andee

No comments: