Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: A Photo of You and Your Craziest Friend

For this one, I've had to make it plural. Me and my craziest FRIENDS!

It's gotta be these 2 here, my sisters! They are not just my sisters, they are my friends! We always have so much fun together! The guys call us the Clucking Hens when we are together! You should never put us all in the same room together with sugar and a game of Pounce. Watch Out!!

I know this photo isn't recent, it was from my pink birthday last year. But it just shows how much fun we can have together on a trip to Harmon's to grab snacks!

Photobucket

They've been there for me through everything and always seem to put a smile on my face! Love you girls! Shall we have another PINK PARTY? Or how 'bout a Christmas Sweater Party!! Let me know!!

XOXO
Andee

1 comment:

Leigh and Craig said...

That is such a cute picture! Blonde is really cute on you too. I wish I had sisters :(