Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: A picture of your celebrity crush

Just one?! There is no way I can pick just one!!
Fine, I'll post my most favorite, because let's face it... I enjoy looking at all of them!!

First you have funny and sexy...

Shia Labeouf

Photobucket

Ashton Kutcher! Recent fan, loved "What Happens in Vegas"

Photobucket

Ryan Reynolds! Love him!!

Photobucket

Then you have mysterious and sexy...

Jude Law!

Photobucket

Clive Owen!

Photobucket

Finally, you have those ones that you would just really want to POUNCE!!

James Marsden, 27 Dresses... OMG!

Photobucket

Robert Pattinson! I'm sorry, I find him sexy!

Photobucket

BUT THE BEST is Johnny Depp!! Amazing and Oh So HOT!

Photobucket

XOXO
Andee

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Andee---you are cracking me up! I am loving your Blog Challenge posts. Oh and Jude Law has always been one of my fav celeb crushes :o)! So a big shout out for you there!