Yup, my girls now look like cancer patients. It was really hard to watch and even harder now to see them bald. I was really afraid that it would hurt the girls, but Erica did a great job. It actually put both of them to sleep.
Why on earth did we do this? With Erica being an amazing hairstylists, she is in the "know." Buzzing the girls hair off will now allow it to grow in evenly and possibly thicker. Was it so wrong of me to do this? I don't think so. The girls were already starting to lose some of their hair, which newborns tend to do. They'll just need to wear some headbands and bows for the next 6 months. No worries! Kalie and Erica made plenty of those! Plus I have Erica's guarantee that this is going to work. If it doesn't, Erica swore to buy them wigs for the rest of their lives and that I can hate her for all eternity. I trust her... It's just sad to see my girls with no hair!
I know many of you who read this will think I'm crazy and wonder how the hell I could do something like this to my little baby girls. I'm taking a chance! With how thin my hair is and non existent KJ's is, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help my girls grow thicker, more even hair!
Call me crazy... wouldn't be the first time.
1 comment:
Let me know if it works! Ive never heard about that!
Post a Comment