Today was a beautiful day!!
It didn't start out wonderful... the girls didn't have the best night last night. They weren't fussy, they just didn't seem to want to sleep. Typical!
But even with little sleep, Kelly was able to enjoy his first Father's Day! Yard work, which is his favorite and then celebrating over at Dad's house for a BBQ! It was so nice to get out of the house. It's really the first time I've done something since I've had the girls... which is sad to say, because they are 3 weeks old today! Crazy, right?
The girls enjoyed the sun and I was able to snap a few photos with the help of the family!
Happy Father's Day!!
First Family Photo
Our Girls, Ella & Avie!
1 comment:
Those babies just seem to 'go' so well with you and Kelly! Ahhh...so sweet and adorable...all of you! Can't wait to love on those babies in Pinevalley in a month!
Post a Comment