Here are your instructions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It can be a memory with me or Kelly (or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.I can't wait to read all of the wonderful memories and then in return leave a memory I've had with you!
5 comments:
So I remember this one time we couldn't be friends for like 5 mintues because you hurt my feel goods. That was a long 5 minutes but I'm glad it's over and we've moved past it! ;)
Andee--I remember always watchin Manaquin (did I spell that right?)at your house when we were little. A movie I always associate with the Snow family :) There have been a million great times since then! Hope you're enjoying newlywedhood :)
Well you're my sister so I think we have a lot of memories together. But I think my favorite was when you were just a little baby and we would play dress up. You always had to wear the blue skirt with the white lace on it! Even though the lace was ripped in some places (probably because you kept stepping on it!) I think it was one of Erica's old dance costumes. You were so cute! Thanks for the memory!
One of my favorite memories of you Andee is driving to Enterprise and listening to you sing. I LOVE your voice. I do believe you offered to sing and mine and Scott Starkies wedding but we were only dating...hilarious!! I really do love your voice! and I love you too!
I remember when you first started, you kept apologizing for asking me questions. Oh, wait... you STILL do that. Well, I am just glad that we can have memories to share... I'm sure there will be more in the future.
I love you!
Post a Comment