#1 Inside the Fridge
Looks nice right? Of course we have your basics; Milk, Eggs, Butter, OJ and of course Leftovers!
#2 Kitchen Sink
Okay okay, it was my turn to do dishes.. But if I do say so myself that is one clean dirty sink.
#3 Closet
My favorite closet is my own! Look at my clothes! (and yes, I color coordinate my shirts)
#4 Toilet
Yep.. That's my toilet. Nice huh?
#5 Favorite Shoes
Flip-Flops! I wear them all year 'round!
#6 Laundry Pile
A mess, I know. But it is called a laundry "pile" for a reason right? You didn't tell me to take a picture of my "folded clothes." :oP
#7 Favorite Room
Our Living Room! Probably because it is the one room that we ALWAYS keep clean, you know just in case we have guests.
#8 Where the Kiddos are
Can you see her? THERE SHE IS! Yep, that's Kittie.. Asleep on her blankie.. what's new? Kittie isn't a people person so most of our friends and even family have never seen her. She'll hide when someone shows up. But she is real.. that's her!
#9 Self Portrait
If you've done this TAG thing, this picture is probably the only one you took over and over and over again. Well at least I did! It's hard to take these by yourself!
#10 Where I'd rather be

DISNEYLAND!! With my sweetie of course!
Alright! There you have it. I want to get my co-workers in on this, so let me start off by TAGGING the 3 A's!
Amanda, Annalisa and Ashley! You girls are up!
No comments:
Post a Comment