Monday, July 7, 2008

too many slideshows?

So I have recieved comments from my sisters stating that I have TOO many slideshows on my blog. What do you think? I don't want to have a ton, but it is such an easy way for you guys to view all of my photos without taking up the entire page. I guess what I should do is write a few blogs in between so it doesn't look like the page is completely slideshows.

I will tell you one thing though, if I have many photos to show you for one occasion, I'll be using a slideshow! :)

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

I agree, I would like to see more photos layed out :)

Mostly Jessica said...

Only 27% of your posts include a slideshow. On the surface that doesn't seem like much, but you probably should spread them out a little bit.