Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ducks in a row?


Okay, I was in formed that my latest blog may have concerned some of my family/friends that I don't have all of my ducks in a row. I just want to let everyone know that I have all of my ducks in a row, I'm just not motivated to keep it that way. I'm sorry, I guess I just really needed to vent about where I'm going in life and if I'll ever be motivated to get there.


I've decided to stay with Marriott of course and even looking into getting a new position that pays better. I'm still thinking about going to Ream's just to work a couple of days a week to help contribute more to paying off some bills. Again, I hope I didn't sound like I was a terrible person who is up to her knees in debt.. I'm really not. I just wanted to get bills paid faster.


Love to all!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

hello? that totally sounds like me too. who doesn't want extra flow to pay off debt and who doesn't have debt???

Tiffany said...

You sound more sane than ever. We all need to vent and I think it is very responsible that you want to get out of debt. Listen to your heart and your gut- shut out everything else! You're doing fantastically well!