I'm in love with these little girls!! Their smiles just light up my life! They've become the best of friends, getting excited every time they see each other.
I've been so worried the last week and a half and I've been going crazy. With Kelly not able to drive for another 3 months, he'll be out of a job. It sucks that he had to have 2 more seizures, but I'm happy they happened when they did. It's a new year, so he qualifies again for disability. That way, we know we are getting money. We may look into some part time work for him so he doesn't have to sit home and go crazy for the next 3 months.
But I look at my girls and I know that everything will be okay. Everything will okay as long as we stick together as a family. Cheesy, right? Along with worrying, I've been super emotional too. I'm even tearing up just writing this. I don't know what I would do without my girls! They make everything worth it! Even working extra hours to make some more cash. I miss them terribly, but this is for them! I want to be the best Mom that I can be!!
LOVE THEM!
XOXO
Andee


1 comment:
Ohhh they're so cute!! They make me want this next one to be a girl. I love that they already are such buddies! Cute girls andee, cute girls!
Post a Comment