Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 28

Day 28: A picture of yourself last year and now. How have you changed since then?

Sisters and me, December 2009

Photobucket

Okay, so I can't find any recent photos of me. I'm sure Erica and my Dad have some from the holidays, but I haven't gone through them yet. Besides... nowadays, no one really wants to look at me. They want to look at my beautiful little baby girls.

Ella December 2010

Photobucket

Avie December 2010

Photobucket

How have I changed? Well, others may not see it... but I definitely feel different. It's crazy at how much you change when you have kids. I didn't know how selfish of a person I was before then. Okay, well maybe I knew but I was never honest with myself. I mean, I was #1. Not only to myself, but I made sure I was #1 to Kelly. Now, girls are #1. I guess I didn't realize until now, but I never really put anyone else before me. I always looked out for myself. Sounds terrible thinking about it. But now, all I think about is the girls. Yea, I get a little upset here and there because of it, only because it's hard not being able to do what I want whenever I want it.

I would do anything for my girls. There happiness means the world to me!! I'm still adjusting.. I still struggle with some things. Work being one of them. I just get into those moods where I want to stay in bed all day. But I need to realize, that I'm a mother now. I'm a provider. I NEED to work! I started taking some medication about 2 weeks ago, but I think it's make me even more depressed. Plus with Kelly's accidents last weekend, my anxiety has shot through the roof.

A lot has happened in a year, that's for sure. I've learned that you can't take your family for granted. Love and love as much as you can! Grow up and take care of your family! Sleep isn't everything! Everything will be okay as long as you believe it will be!

I'm hoping for a great 2011! The girls will be meeting some fun milestones this year. Crawling, walking, first word, first tooth and I can't wait!! Yea, today wasn't the best day, but 2011 is just getting started. I'm looking forward to see what the year brings!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

XOXO
Andee

No comments: