Sunday, January 30, 2011

{ 8 Months }

My babies are 8 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. It really does once you have kids. They change so much month to month...





Ella Rae


Our content baby. I know I say that every time... but she really is. * However, once she gets mad... step back. * Our dancer. If you haven't seen the video, check two posts back. * Difficult sleeper. She always has been. It's only at night though. She is only one that will fall asleep in her crib at night time. * One of her cheeks is fatter than the other. * Difficult eater. Well, only when her Dad feeds her. She moves a lot so the food gets all over her face aka frustrating Daddy. * She can hold her bottle, but only when she wants to. 






Avie Joy


Our singer. She loves to scream, especially early in the morning. * The best sleeper... at night. Once she falls asleep, she stay asleep. However, nap time in the crib isn't her favorite. * Loves to kick. When she lays on her back, she brings her feet into her chest and throws her legs down. It's amazing how strong she is. * Will eat anything. She gets very upset if you don't feed her fast enough. * Biter. She's got two teeth and she knows how to use them. * The thief! Whatever Ella is playing with, even it it's the same thing she has, she will grab it from her sister!




They both:
Suck their thumbs at bedtime or nap time. * Have their bottom two teeth. * Rollers! You put these girls on the floor, you can NOT expect them to stay put for long. As soon as they fall over, they are rolling like crazy. * Animal lovers! They love Kittie, Rosie, Lucas and Simon. And of course, they love to stare at the fish. We've only had 1 bad experience and it was with Kalie's dog, Maggie. I think it's only because they don't know her or see her everyday. * Changing clothes or diapers has become the worst part of the day! They will not sit still and just try to roll over on. Which is really hard when changing diapers! I know it's only going to get worse! * Big Pear, Peas and Green Beans Lovers! * Both are starting to love to cuddle which makes me so happy! * Almost waving... it's coming along. * They both now reach out for you if you want to hold them. * Getting really good at balance. They love sitting on the floor.


The last month has been fun. This last week, not so much since they've been sick. It's hard to see them sick but I know there is more like this coming. I'm excited to see what this next month brings. Crawling maybe? Being able to lift themselves back up after falling? 
I don't know!


Best Friends!! Or are they?


No comments: