Monday, April 27, 2009

Red Robin Surprise!

I don't know if any of you have ever been to Red Robin, but I love that place! Especially their Freckled Lemonade and Macho Nachos! So Yummy!!

So Kelly and I went out on Saturday night to Red Robin and I, of course, ordered my favorite Freckled Lemonade. For those who know what I'm talking about, on the menu they show the Freckled Lemonade in this really cool looking glass, but when they bring it out to you it's always in a plain old regular glass! What a rip off, right?!

WELL NOT TONIGHT!! That's right ladies and gentlemen! When the waitress brought me my Freckled Lemonade it was in the fancy glass!! You don't know how excited I was! I even took a picture and sent it to Erica to prove it! This may seem so insignificant to everyone reading this, but I don't care! I was so excited to see that they actually served the drink in the glass pictured!

I just had to share!!

3 comments:

KALIE said...

Whatever brings you joy darling. First its a yellow tulip, then it's a freckled lemonade in a wacky glass. It's the simple things I guess. I love you!

Tiffany said...

Yay for fancy glasses! I love that you find happiness in the little things. :)

Jessica Downward said...

you would be excited over a stinkin glass hahaha!!! that's why i love you! ya aber did lighten her hair i'm gonna put up a blog for chars ball too now that i have the pictures so look out!