two plus two equals four-ever!
I LOVE IT!!!! help me with one?? hehehe i love you!!!
OMG how many photos of ourselves did we take? Were we really in California because you can never see the background in any of these. We could have just been in the backyard! Thanks for posting all these great pics. They were awesome.
I LOVE self portraits!!! Even if we were in a backyard! Way to go Andee. Love the slideshow.
um, can i say I love the photo of you on the right under "the hellstroms" so gorgeous.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! help me with one?? hehehe i love you!!!
OMG how many photos of ourselves did we take? Were we really in California because you can never see the background in any of these. We could have just been in the backyard!
Thanks for posting all these great pics. They were awesome.
I LOVE self portraits!!! Even if we were in a backyard! Way to go Andee. Love the slideshow.
um, can i say I love the photo of you on the right under "the hellstroms" so gorgeous.
Post a Comment