Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Times = Best of Times!

Families are like fudge, mostly sweet but with a few nuts. Wow! That's us! One sweet family with plenty of nuts!

Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family! I love my family and was recently able to spend 8 amazing days with them in California! I just want my Dad and Nancy to know how grateful I am to have them and how thankful I am to have been given the trip of a lifetime with all of my favorite people! I love you Dad & Nancy! I want my sisters to know that I love them, each and every one! I look up to all of my sisters and value each of their friendships! I also want to thank my bro-in laws, Mikey included, for taking such good care of my sisters! I know I owe their happiness to you all! But most of all I want to thank my husband! Kelly, I couldn't do this without you.. You keep my head above water! I love you forever and always!

FAMILY, I LOVE YOU!!

If you didn't already know, my sisters and I are the 'Queens of Self Portraits!' So above, I've put together a little slide show that shows just how much fun we can have together! Let's just say we never put the camera down!

I hope you enjoy our memories as much as we did creating them!

1 comment:

Jessica Downward said...

Thank you so much for including my lover!! He feels like part of our family because of things like that! You and everyone else make him feel so at home with us. Thank you!!!! I had a blast with you guys even with our stupid fights lol! we get over them and have a blast and thats important! Thank you for supporting me so much in drill! It is what i love and i LOVE that you and red and everyone else are so into it! it makes it that much more exciting!! i love you!!