So I did it! I took the plunge and dyed my hair this weekend! We went for a light brown and when we weren't satisfied with the outcome, Erica decided we should go a little darker. She also used a new technique where she kept some of my blonde hidden under my layers, so it kind of peeps out and looks really cool when I pull my hair up! Its new and spunky! Just what I needed!
Here's to my EXCELLENT stylist, Erica, who not only does amazing work, but who is brave enough to dye my hair a darker color. Because she knows that if I didn't like it, SHE'D have to fix it! Luckily for her I love it! (for now.. just kidding Red!)
Kelly personally likes my hair better blonde, but likes the new look too. I desperately needed a change and I'm so happy with it!
7 comments:
Well, I LOVE it! Not just because I have auburn hair all the time either. I love it on you!
Looks really good!! PERFECT for fall and winter. Don't you just love a dramatic change??! I
As you may already know, I LOVE your "red" hair. I'm not partial or anything;)
You look freakin' hot. LOVE IT!! And thanks for the shout out - I love you too!
I love it, you look great!
I wish I lived closer so Erica could be my hair stylist, I need one so bad! (and one that is cheaper then where I go) OUCH!
So cute! I love dark hair. Hence mine always being dark red :)
You look gorgeous!!! I love your new fall look :)
Post a Comment