Sunday, October 19, 2008

TAG of 4's!

4 random things about my husband
1. Glitter specs freak him out
2. He owns "Death of Superman" comic book, never been opened!
3. He owns entire Tranformers Cartoon Series on DVD
4. Kelly does not believe in killing spiders, EEK!

4 Movies I could watch more than once
1. The Goonies
2. Underworld
3. Stardust
4. Transformers

4 T.V. shows I watch
1. America's Next Top Model
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Simpsons

4 Places I've been
1. Spain
2. Italy
3. France
4. London (okay only the aiport)

4 People who email me regularly
1. Garvey
2. Tiffany
3. Kalie
4. Other co-workers

4 Favorite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Snow Crab
4. Cereal

4 Places I would like to visit
1. New York
2. Paris
3. Hawaii
4. Ireland

4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. Carving Pumpkins
2. Thanksgiving Camping
3. Christmas with Family
4. Annual Review.. Raise?

4 People to TAG!
1. Erica
2. Kalie
3. Tiffany
4. Marissa

No comments: