Below is a slideshow of our Sunday festivities! Kelly and Joe thought it was the perfect day to take on the big pine tree that took up half of our driveway. Thanks to Erica, we have all of these great photos! I was inside sick all day! I'm kind of glad though, Kelly standing in that unstable tree with a chain saw made me nauseous! But he was so excited!! Couldn't wait to use the chain saw! I'm sorry I don't have a BEFORE picture, but this thing was massive! Now all we have to do is get rid of the extra branches and get rid of the enormous tree stump, which we will most likely be asking family/friends that have a truck to help us pull out the stump. Afterwards, we plan on putting in some gravel or something so we can have a car port!
(Hopefully done before winter season!)
1 comment:
HI ANDEE! I tried to email you the other day and my email wasn't working. For sad...
I've just been catching up on your blog and OH MY GOSH! I'm so happy you got a puppy! She's adorable! I hope you're enjoying your new house and I hope you're doing well and are as happy as can be!
Post a Comment