Monday, September 29, 2008
Park City 2008
Below are some photos from our annual "Visit to Park City before they close the slide for the winter season." Unfortunately the Alpine Slide was closed due to a lightning watch, but no matter! We rode the coaster 3 times instead.. which I know the slide is classice, but the coaster is so much fun! You are on a track with no need to brake and trust me, we didn't! Dad & Nancy also treated us to caramel apples at Rocky Mountain and Red Robin for dinner. Thank you so much Dad & Nancy for another exciting day. It's times like these that I love, spending time with family and just acting goofy. You'll see what I mean by goofy when you see some of the pictures we took. There is so many! We had so much fun! It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry, I didn't have time to watch the slide show with 201 pictures. But the few I did see prove that you, Jessica and Erica should never be left alone with dad's camera!
I'm glad you had a good time...and we are SO on for Thanksgiving. Reservations were made TODAY!
Love you
You guys are so funny! These are way cute pictures. It looks like you have so much fun with your family!
You guys are crazy and fun! Looks like you had a blast!
I think it's great that you take so many pictures, if I invited you to my family things do you think you could do the same since I always forget.
Post a Comment