Thursday, September 25, 2008

What is it about the "Bad Boy?"

Please introduce yourself to Cam Gigandet aka James in upcoming Twilight Movie. You may recognize him from his latest film Never Back Down or the Fox hit The O.C.


For those of you who aren't familiar with the series, James is the villain in the first book. Unlike Edward, James lust for Bella's blood is strictly carnivorous and threatens her life more than once.

So what is it about the "Bad Boy?" Is it the danger? The mystery? Or is it just the want of something different from our every day? Whatever way you look at it, we love to hate 'em!

Here's just a taste.. Keep in mind that the last picture is Cam playing Twilight character James.. His hair definitely needs a comb through, but he is still a good looking man!




Having Cam play James in Twilight is an extra bonus, just more eye candy! I'm still an Edward fan.. but I'm always open to something new and exciting!

3 comments:

Mr said...

ugh, I could stare at him all day! He is definitely on "my list" of hotties. You already know that I am an edward fan of course but this movie has to be good with all the eye candy. They have very attractive men in this movie!

Tiffany said...

Yummy. 'Nuf said.

J and K Sabey said...

People tell me I look like him all the time. In fact, I have had autograph requests from people who think I am him...and then they become upset when they figure out I am just "Jake". It's rough being sexy, I tell ya.