Thursday, September 4, 2008

Amazing Birthday Poster

I love my co-workers! Tomorrow is my birthday but I've taken the day off.. so when I got into work this morning I had my desk decorated with a Happy Birthday sign and Pink crepe paper, my favorite color.

I had to share my birthday poster with you guys because the pictures my friends at work put on them just brought many smiles to my face! (remember these are the actual photos on my birthday poster)


My idol! When great cartoons were on Saturday mornings! Remember Animaniacs? Pinky and the Brain? Awesome!


Who doesn't love My Little Pony?


The Goonies! The movie I was named from and the one I love so much! Sloth had to wish me a Happy Birthday!


Of course my recent obsession, Robert Pattinson.
Comment bubble was added having him say
"So, as discussed, I am not allowed to wish you a
happy birthday, is that correct?"
Direct Quote!

4 comments:

Mr said...

Heck yes these pictures are awesome! I miss the good ol' days of quality cartoons! When they asked what quote and pic. to put on there related to twilight, I knew exactly which one to do. I hope you enjoy him looking at you all day! Wait...who am I kidding, we have more than one pic. of him up already! hehe ;)

Tiffany said...

Glad you enjoyed it! You always work so hard to make sure other people's birthdays are special, we wanted to do the same for you! Happy Birthday!

KALIE said...

Awww...sometimes even when you get older, you never really grow up!
This is too cute. You're very lucky to have such great co-workers. They don't by chance work underneath you do they??? That would explain a lot.
Ha-Ha just kidding. I hope you had a good b-day. Even though I made you take down wallpaper.

Amanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love the Rainbow Bright picture. I was a total fan as a child. Congrats also on the house. Chad and I are so excited for you. Love ya!