Is it wrong to feel so lucky to have these adorable little girls?
Lucky that they were born both healthy and strong?
I love them so very much it's ridiculous! I don't know what I would do without them!
They are soo darling! We need to get them together with Laney sometime. She has way to much testosterone around. Glad to hear you feeling better. (kim)
Nope, not wrong at all :) I feel like that every day that I wake up- even though a few minutes later I wished I was at a spa :) It's natural haha. Love them while they are little it goes by too dang fast!
2 comments:
They are soo darling! We need to get them together with Laney sometime.
She has way to much testosterone around.
Glad to hear you feeling better.
(kim)
Nope, not wrong at all :) I feel like that every day that I wake up- even though a few minutes later I wished I was at a spa :) It's natural haha. Love them while they are little it goes by too dang fast!
Post a Comment