I used Erica's scale today just to see if I could get a weight on the girls. The scale still didn't pick them up by themselves, so I helped them out! After weighing myself, I held each baby one at a time and got back on. The results took me by surprise! Now it's probably not the exact total, but this is what we got.
Ella - between 9 and 10 lbs
Avie - between 10 and 11 lbs
I really wasn't expecting that! For some reason when I brought them home at 4 and 5 lbs, I thought 10 lbs was going to be huge! But that makes me happy! My Dr said that they should be gaining about 1/2 lb each week so they're just about perfect from their last weigh in!
My favorite part is their chubby cheeks, their cankels and the rolls of fat on their thighs! Adorable! Even Ella is starting to catch up to her sister! But with Avie, you can tell she weighs more just by picking her up! I can't wait to take them to their appointment on the 18th and see how much they've grown!
Love my girls!

1 comment:
You have to show me how to update my blog. I love how big your pictures are...jealous!!
TEACH ME! TEACH ME!
I love those chubby girls!!!
Post a Comment