Friday, May 21, 2010

12 lbs of babies!


Yep, that's right! I've got almost 12 lbs of baby in my belly!! I had a growth scan this morning and we got some estimate baby sizes. Baby A = 5 lbs 13 oz, Baby B = 6 lbs 1 oz!! BIG BABIES! I mean, for twins at 35 weeks! No wonder I've been in pain.

And it only gets better! Guess what?! My Dr has scheduled me for a C-Section on June 14th, 3 weeks from Monday! There is absolutely no way in hell that I can last 3 more weeks. I'm officially starting my LOA (leave of absence) from work on Monday because it's just too hard for me to work anymore... But I was expected that I would only waste 1, maybe 2 weeks without the girls. But 3! I can't do this! Is it wrong for me to be googling ways on how to induce labor? If my girls are already about 6 lbs each now, they may grow up to 1 lb a week... 9 lb babies? OMG! I don't know what to feel right now. I'm a little angry/disappointed. I know, I know... the longer they are inside the better, but I don't know how much more my body can handle.

I guess we'll see...

2 comments:

KC said...

don't induce. The scans are not acurate, they are guesses more like it. I know it's tough, but even if they are big, it does not mean their lungs are fully developed. I looked into self inducing, but I am glad I did not. Just hang in there. These 3 weeks will fly. I promise. Our babies will be almost 4 months apart exactly! How fun.

KALIE said...

Hee Hee I love the little baby pics...and I love the blog header. Very nicely done! Just take a few walks up and down the stairs. It won't induce but it'll give nature a little shove.