Thursday, May 27, 2010

36 Weeks
1 lb lost, 31 total gain
Contractions every 3-5 minutes
1.5 cm dilated


I swear I look bigger in person! But the date is set... June 14th, Monday at 5 pm. Unless I go early, which my Dr is pretty certain I will. I saw him today and got the run down of what I need to do and go if I go into labor. I've got my bag packed just in case! I don't really want to wait until the 14th.. 2 1/2 weeks just seems so far away. But I'm kinda scared going into labor. At least on the 14th, it's planned. I know when and what to expect. If my water breaks, it's all the unknown. Kinda scary.

I also think I'm holding back for the 14th because Kelly has been working so hard at Reagan this week. He's on his own now and he hasn't gotten into any groove yet. He's working 8am - 8pm everyday. I see him briefly in the morning and then right before bed at night. I'm afraid if I have the babies now, he won't get any rest and he'll hate his life, resent me. I don't know. Maybe I'm just scared. It's really happening. No matter what, I will have 2 babies by June 14th. I hope I'm ready!!

I'll keep everyone posted if any new news breaks... or my water!

3 comments:

Valery said...

How exciting! You'll do great!

::Kayla:: said...

im sooo excited for you!!! Be strong!

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

YAY! so excited for you guys. Can't wait for more news!