Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm excited about the next 5 days!!
REALLY EXCITED!

Thursday - Dr appointment followed by hair appointment with Erica! We're gonna try something a little different, but nothing too crazy! My roots definitely need some attention!

Friday -Pedicures!!! What is better than getting pampered with two of my favorite people?! I swear... Erica, Kalie and I shouldn't be allowed in public together. We always end up having WAY too much fun! Plus we can get a little loud! Now to shave the legs as prep. Uh, should be interesting!

Saturday - Bath Time Baby Shower!!! Mom is throwing me a shower for her side of the family and we are celebrating Bath Time for the girls! I can't wait to see the family and I have to admit I'm excited to see what I (the girls) get!

Sunday - Play Time Baby Shower!!! Nancy is throwing me a shower for Dad's side of the family! My sister Brittany will be in town, which is awesome and it will be great to visit with other family and friends. Am I selfish to be excited for more presents?! I don't think so.. because technically they aren't for me, right!

Monday - DAY OFF!! I figured I would be exhausted after Saturday and Sunday, so I've scheduled myself off to rest. Great idea right?! I know! PLUS... Charlonian Showcase!! I can't wait to celebrate Jessica's last year as a Charlonian and watch her do what she does best, dance!

See! How can I NOT be excited?! I just hope that I start feeling better! I'm still really congested and have a sore throat. But no matter what, I'm going to try hard to enjoy the next 5 days!!!
They should be a BLAST!

*I'll be bloggin' about the baby showers so stay tuned!!*

2 comments:

KALIE said...

Can I tell you how excited I am for the pedicures and the massage chair? Hello!! And shut up, we're not loud in public. Everyone else is just too QUIET. Besides I'll be with my favorites like nearly all weekend...thats a reason to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun couple of days! I'm still curious as to what names you've chosen. I'm sure they are cute. You should share!! :)