What a blast!! But can I sleep now?
Baby Shower #1 @ Mom's!
Just me and the babies!
Great gifts!! Just to name a few; Diapers, Baby Wash/Lotion, Adorable Clothes, Bath Towels, Bouncers and our Pack N Play!
Thank you Mom for the great day, plus my sisters who helped! Everything went great and I loved seeing all the family and friends!
**********************************************************
Baby Shower #2 @ Dad's!
Brittany was in town for the weekend!
More great gifts! Blankets, Diaper Bag, Bouncers, Car Seats, Clothes, Toys toys and more toys!
Thank you Nancy for another great day!! Everything was perfect and I love being surrounded by family and friends!
But a huge THANK YOU to all of my family and friends! Thank you all for the great gifts! We've been so blessed and have had so much help from everyone, I'm so grateful! We are very fortunate to have such a great support system behind us!!
We couldn't do it without you guys!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!
** More photos on Facebook! **
No comments:
Post a Comment