Andee @ 20 1/2 Weeks
Looking at this photo really makes me sad!! I'm huge!! I look like I'm only a few weeks away instead of 16-18 weeks. The funny thing is. is that I stayed the same weight at my last appointment. I weigh 11 lbs lighter than I did when I wasn't pregnant. How is that possible? I mean really?! Was I HUGE before I was pregnant? I'm just really self concious and hope that KJ will still love me even when I get bigger! I guess I'm lucky that it's only in my belly now... I haven't noticed it anywhere else like my face and stuff. So that's some good news! Oh well, it still makes me sick looking at it! I don't know how many I'll end up posting.
6 comments:
I think you look great! I love your prego belly - double the trouble! I'M SO EXCTIED!
I think you look great too. And it's just your belly and you will be very happy that you have these. Even if just for yourself!
Oh Andee! Didn't you know that Twin preggers just show faster! You look great. It really is a miracle what the female body can do. At 25 weeks I had gained 20 pounds! So you are doing great! LUCKY DUCK. Keep up the good work. Just take it easy -- that is really one of the only ways that you can make sure things go well. Brynne Burtons sister is pregnant with twins as well and was put on bed rest at 28 weeks. So just take it easy and don't do too much. My family would get mad at me for picking up heavy items. It was probably for the best... and now look... 38 weeks and still going strong.. :)
good luck!
I think you look like a sweet mommy who is so excited to meet her baby girls!
Oh Andee you look great! SO exciting two girls!!! Congratulations
Yay! I freaking love it! It's been to long since I've been on here so I'm catching up now but I love when I see you at work, it just makes me smile. I hate that I don't sit by you anymore :(
Post a Comment