Yes, we've chosen them, but no you won't hear about it.
I'm sorry, but unfortunately I'm cursed with caring WAY TO MUCH about what others think. So Kelly and I have decided to keep the baby names to ourselves. I'm just too afraid that if I tell everyone, if I don't get an amazing response I'll start second guessing. And we really like the names we picked out.
But I will tell you this, their middle names. That was decided even before their first. We decided to carry on a few of the family names. We will be using Raye, my Mom's middle name. Only I would like to spell it Rae. I like it better that way. Our second choice was a no brainer. With Kelly's Grandma meaning the world to him, he wanted to use her middle name Joy.
So there you have it;
Joy Hellstrom
Rae Hellstrom
What comes before the middle names? Will I tell before they arrive? I really don't know! Maybe, maybe not. I'm sorry to those who really want to know! I just can't let others opinions persuade me either way, especially when I love the names so much! But just know that we've got the names picked out and we can't wait to meet them!
2 comments:
Well I love the middle names so I am sure I will love their first names! You are too cute! XOXO
Lame, you know that I can keep a secret. I won't even tell you what I think...good or bad!
Post a Comment