Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gotta Love Self Portraits!

Erica and I should never be given a camera!
Although we always end up going nuts and taking far too many photos, some of my favorite times are when we are just being goofy in front of a camera... and I must say, Erica makes the best partner for self portraits!! Hands down!

Our hair looks amazing though, right?! Yup, that's thanks to Erica!! She is amazing! (and a pretty hot blonde!)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

You girlies are so fun! Love the new 'do! And, I must say...you guys are definitely the queens of self-portraits. After seeing this post...I realized, I never take self portraits...and I think you've insprired me :-)

Arti said...

You guys might just have too much fun :) Just kidding. Love the photos, and the hair!

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

lol. you're so silly, and oh *SO* beautiful!

Oh man! You mean the * only works on google talk!? ;)