Having Jesse over for a few hours on Thursday is always a blast! And today was no different! With it being such a gorgeous day outside, we decided to play in the leaves!! We may have gotten a little dirty, leaves in the hair and I think maybe a little in the diaper... but we had fun!
It was the perfect fall day!!
I'm sorry, he looks like he may be on something!
KJ made a pathway and Jesse loved it!
Yup, the mustache is back ladies and gentleman!!
Best part about it, is that family photos are this Saturday!! YES!
Best day for playing in the leaves, definitely!!
2 comments:
Those photos are great!! I'm so sad I missed it. Dang work...
Such a cute kid. I'm glad you and KJ got some one on one time with him. I'm usually in the way.
Oh and I drove up to the house with the "pathways" and though someone was playing a joke on us! Hahahaa!!!
Don't you just love those days in the fall that are warm enough to play outside but cool enough to bundle up?! Jesse is the cutest!
Post a Comment