After a day of just pure relaxation, we headed off to Kalie and Jesse's place for the Pretty in Pink Party! It was a blast! We had some delicious food, drinks and even yummy jello shots! Joe made me a PINK angel food cake and we celebrated with strawberry short cake, my favorite! Joe also surprised me with a PINK Snuggie! I was so excited! I've used it all morning playing the Wii. It's just so convenient and stylish! Thanks Joe!!
After playing some guitar hero Kalie, Erica and I wanted to start a board game, but we needed some good snacks. We took a drive down to the local Harmon's and stocked up! Popcorn, Tortilla chips, suckers, m&m's and fun dip! Lot's of junk and sugar! Although I love me some junk food, I'd have to say the car ride was the best part! Taking crazy pictures, singing our hearts out and dancing like crazy! Us 3 girls should really not be left alone together! When we got back to the house we ended up playing only a few rounds of Apple to Apples and then started a game of LIFE. Erica kicked our trash by like 100k!
Kalie and I at the beginning of the party! We look so good!
Like my crown? It says Princess!! :)
I was SO EXCITED to get this picture! He was so excited for the Pink Party and did a great job helping his Mom with the decorations! I love this little guy!
Erica's here!! A little late, but she got the party started!
Aren't we cute?! Plus, all of our pink shirts were the same shade! Awesome!
Eating Joe's angel food cake that he made! SO GOOD!!
YEA!! Not only is it PINK, but purchasing it you make a donation to the Breast Cancer Association! Way to go JOE!
Thanks Kelly for everything!! I LOVE YOU!
Sisters are the best!! Thank you ladies for everything!
I love you both so much!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! It was one of the best nights I've had in awhile and I have my sisters, brother in laws, nephew and husband to thank for it!! I love you guys!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!! What a fun PINK theme, I love it. I'm glad you celebrated cuz after 21 there's nothing to look forward til you get the senior discount :)
Beautiful as ever! I want to see you soon!
Post a Comment