Like a lot of people at work, I started to get sick last week and this time, its all in my chest! I've been coughing like crazy since last Friday and I've HAD IT! My entire body aches.. especially my chest and back from coughing all of the time. I stayed in bed most of the weekend and was able to get rid of my high fever, but this cough just doesn't want to quit. I guess I should be grateful that I'm not having sinus problems or sore throat/losing my voice, but one can only try to stay positive for so long. Today is my last chance to get in some extra bed rest before the next weekend and I'm using it! I can't afford for this thing to continue much longer. I just want it to end!
Monday, February 23, 2009
NO MORE COUGHING!
Like a lot of people at work, I started to get sick last week and this time, its all in my chest! I've been coughing like crazy since last Friday and I've HAD IT! My entire body aches.. especially my chest and back from coughing all of the time. I stayed in bed most of the weekend and was able to get rid of my high fever, but this cough just doesn't want to quit. I guess I should be grateful that I'm not having sinus problems or sore throat/losing my voice, but one can only try to stay positive for so long. Today is my last chance to get in some extra bed rest before the next weekend and I'm using it! I can't afford for this thing to continue much longer. I just want it to end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Why didn't you tell me, I would have brought you chicken noodle soup! Hopefully your day of bed rest helps...but you're blogging so are you doing that laying down?
I hope you get feeling better soon. It's a nasty bug going around. I had a mellow version of it last week.
We help you on Cough and cold you fee bater on it try this at home....
Just Click On Home Remedies
Post a Comment