Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twilight Midnight Showing!

It's almost here! The movie that I've been waiting for is almost here! I can't explain how excited I am! Alas, not everyone is excited to see this movie. Unlike some people I know cough co-workers cough I'm going to this movie with an open mind! Yea, there are going to be some things that don't agree with the book, yea there going to leave some things out.. but so what?! It's a movie! Plus, the cast includes some good looking men!

I needed to see this movie as soon as possible! I didn't like the feeling of knowing that millions of people would see it before I got the chance! So the girls of the family decided to make it a Girls Night Out! We were able to get some really great seats at a 12:10 AM 11/21 Friday morning showing at Jordan Commons. Reserved seating, it really is the best thing! This way we won't have to get there 4 hours early to get a decent seat. We can even go out for ice cream before the show! Yummy!!

Call me lame, call me a dork, I don't care! I'm excited for this movie and no one can take that away from me!

TWILIGHT MOVIE, DON'T LET ME DOWN!

The white seats! Those are ours!

2 comments:

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

Hey I am jealous! i wish i was up there to see it with you:)

Mr said...

Yeah that's right all you haters! I'm with you Andee, I'm excited to see it anyway. I know it's not going to be exactly like the book, and with them adding in new sceens that aren't even in the book. I'm excited to see what they've done! And to look at all the beautiful men..mmmm!