Today in Los Angeles, CA Summit Entertainment announced that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of New Moon, the second installment of its filmed franchise Twilight.
And why wouldn't they decided to continue making the book series into movies? Twilight grossed a staggering $35.7 million dollars yesterday taking the spot of the second biggest opening day gross outside summer hit Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
As you would already assume, I'm ecstatic about this news. I absolutely loved Twilight and can't wait to see what they do with New Moon, even though it was my least favorite of the 4 books. Not a Jacob fan!
So I have an obsession, at least I admit it! Besides, I think I'm going through with drawls not having my Twilight countdown on my blog.. I guess I like having something to look forward to.
2 comments:
Hooray for you! Now you'll have another movie to look forward to for months on end! ;)
Oh, I LOVE the background. Great choice!
OMG...does mean you'll have another count down ready to go in place of the Twilight one? Or are you counting down the days until it comes out on DVD?
I'll start stocking up on energy drinks now for the next midnight showing.
And by the way...I'm a HUGE Jacob fan and this will be MY movie. Maybe I'll get a count down going.
Post a Comment