Thursday, November 13, 2008

Private - Effective 12/01

That's right, I'm making our blog private. It really is a good idea, especially now that I want to post pictures of our house.

If you would like to be able to read our blog after 12/01, please leave a comment that includes your email address! Thanks!

24 comments:

Erica said...

Oh you know i want to be included!! eureka1354@yahoo.com

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

ME TOO!
goodiesll@hotmail.com
(The ll are two L's like laura)

Sharon/MOM said...

hey Im in....Love aunt Sharon

Reese said...

Yes, please! I'm dying to see pics of the house. apkenfam@gmail.com

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J said...

please include us! dalley@byu.net

Mr said...

garvey.monster@gmail.com

Elizabeth R said...

well fine then. elizabethzm@hotmail.com

KALIE said...

Please include me! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see pictures of your house. Did you move? That's crazy!
You got my address!

bret and family said...

we would hate to loose access.
bretolsen@gmail.com

Jon & Marissa Whitehorn said...

Would love to have access still
mo_whitehorn@hotmail.com

chandra said...

add me! chandrafarnsworth@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

Of Course Brad & Katie want to be included,

Ktlady1021@yahoo.com

Dykman Family said...

brooke.dykman@gmail.com Don't forget about me!!!

Arti said...

add me too!

Aim said...

me too! arsnow@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog especially since it's all Twilight all the time :) I know you'll let us all know if the movie is worth it or not, right?!?
cdblahblog@gmail.com

Rochelle said...

yes please! rpettingill at gmail dot com got it? :-)

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

Oh wow. This is a big step. Let me know if I can give my support in any shape,way, or fashion.
staceofbass@gmail.com

Chandy Colton said...

I woud love to be included.

chandycolt@msn.com

Sara said...

me too!! sara.sabey@gmail.com

Ashley, Kristo and Noah said...

You've got my email. I'd love to keep up with the happenings in your life :)

Annalisa said...

whoa, you have lots of friends! banannalisa@gmail.com

Freddy Cat said...

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! mchll.jnsn@gmail.com