Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween '08

Halloween this year was nothing really special. We didn't go all out on Halloween costumes and we weren't invited to any fun Halloween Parties.. We're pretty lame! However I did end up stopping by my Mom's house to see Jesse II in his Dragon costume! So cute! Everytime he'd look at my face, he'd say "Andee, your a cat!" Gotta love that boy!


Last minute decisions; Kelly decided to dress up as a crazy bum complete with his painted clown face and I ran to the store and picked up a Tiger Set (Ears & Tail) So since we really didn't have anywhere to go, we decided to stay home, order in some Domino's Pizza and watch a scary movie while passing out candy. Kelly did buy a bag of 100 pieces of misc. candy, but we ended up with more than half of it left over. Not very many trick or treaters in our neighborhood. We even had 5 pumpkins on our porch that we never got around to carving. Kelly and I ended up taking the into the garage and doing a "Fast Carving!" Basically cut out the top and a face.. We didn't take out any seeds or anything! Worked out great!

So what do you do when there are no Trick or Treaters? You eat as much candy as possible, hang out on the front porch, and take random photos!

Kelly was getting sick of taking "Blog Pictures"

In the end, we didn't do anything too special.. but just spending some time with my sweetie, goofing around by ourselves made it a Halloween to remember!

4 comments:

Mr said...

These are funny pics. I want to blow one of them up and put in the circle for us all to laugh at whenever we need cheering up!

Arti said...

Fun pics Andee. It looks like you and Kelly had a rockin' time. I also love the Twilight countdown. It made me smile. :)

Chandy Colton said...

You guys are SO CUTE, it sounds like you have so much fun together!
I LOVE the pictures!

KALIE said...

Awww...as I was reading this blog and looking at the pictures little Jesse came up next to me and said "Look Andee is a cat!" Kind of made the blog come alive for me which made it more special.