
Our mortgage guy Arni let us use his Mont Blanc pens for the signing. The were really nice to sign with and he informed us that we can buy our own Mont Blanc pens at Costco for a small price a $100. That's right, $100 for a PEN!! There is actually a fun story about how this pen came to be, but that's an entire new blog. :)

So now we play the waiting game.. Wait, wait, wait and wait. Judy (the seller) did inform our realator that they were going in first thing this morning to sign, but the funds and everything may not record until later on today.. So I don't think we'll really know until 4 or 5 this evening! I don't know if I can wait that long! We want the keys in our hands so that we KNOW it's done!

Other exciting news is that Kelly and I may have found someone to take over our lease at James Point so we won't have to buy out of it! We have the money if we have to, but if they take it over they'd be saving us a lot of money! Fingers Crossed!!
That's it for now! Trust me, I'll update you guys as soon as we know! Thanks again for all of the love and support from family and friends! It's finally here and we can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment