That's right!!
As most of you may have already heard, Kelly and I are buying a home with my sister Erica and her husband Joe. This is a very exciting time for us, but it can also be very stressful. Well stressful for me I guess! The other 3 are really keeping calm. There is so much to say and don't worry, I'll have many posts about the house as soon as we move in. I just don't want to celebrate until we sign our closing documents and the keys are in our hands. I'm just trying to keep my mind at ease.
If you'd like to read more about the house, please go to my Family and Friends list and click on "Joe and Erica" My sister has written a more indepth post. :)
1 comment:
But I was hoping to read your indepth thoughts and feelings about your new house! Ok...I'll click to Erica's blog and read her version. Nothing like updating a blog just to encourage people not to read it.
LAME
Post a Comment