Something Old, Something New,
Something Borrowed, Something Blue.
Something Old = A 1979 Penny & A 1986 Penny
--- When I worked at Ream's, I had a lot of spare time on my hands, only doing serious work for about 1 hr of my 8 hr shift. One day I was determined to find a 1979 (Kelly's birth year) and a 1986 (my birthy year) penny. I guess I just wanted to keep them for good luck. After I was able to find them, it didn't take long being that I worked in a grocery store, I took a hot glue gun and glued them together, the year sides facing out. At the time it was just something to occupy my time.. but I found it in my dresser drawer last night and decided that would be my "Something Old" I'll hide it in my bra or something.
Something New = My Dress
--- Everything I am wearing can classify as something new. But I figured the dress was the best answer.
Something Borrowed = One of Erica's Toe Rings
--- I already have all of my jewelry from my necklace to a bracelet and I really didn't want to wear another ring on my hands.. just the one. So we were thinking and Erica bought a lot of toe rings just recently so.. there we go! A cute little ring to show off my toes in my flip flop heels! (Which I will only be wearing for the ceremony, in which after I move on to flip flop slippers!)
Something Blue = My Garter
--- That's right! My Maid of Honor came thru on this one. She got me a really cute white garter with a blue bow. It also has pearls on it!! I love the pearls. There are on everything from the ring pillow, my cake, all the ladies jewelry and now the garter. Way to be Jessie!!
So there you have it...
Andee's Something Old, Something New,
Something Borrowed, Something Blue.
2 comments:
We are so happy for you guys! I was so bummed that the boys and I couldn't make it up to the reception. Brock said it was really nice! I hope your day was perfect and you guys are enjoying being husband and wife!
I'm so happy for you! I'm sad I couldn't make it. I heard that it was a great wedding.
Best wishes!
Post a Comment