Okay here are some of my bridal pictures.. again some of my favorites. It was SO MUCH FUN! Lately I haven't been one to like getting all dressed with make-up on but we had a blast with my pictures. Erica and I practiced hair-dos the night before to see what we thought was going to look best. Both of us agreed that with my shoulders being so bare that my hair down looked really good. Plus, we were able to see how my hair lasted in the curls because I want to do my hair down for the wedding day as well.( Kelly really likes my hair down :oP )
But I have to admit, I did have a lot of fun and it just got me more excited for the actual day. Plus I was lucky enough to share the day with pretty much the entire family! Dad, Nancy, Jessica, Kalie, Erica, and Jessica all shared the precious moments with me. Plus Erica and Jessica were there to make sure I looked amazing for each photo.. You know the occasional touch ups, fixing my hair and reminding me to sit/stand up straight. I just can't wait to get back into that dress and walk down the isle, straight for my sweetheart!




4 comments:
work it! those look beautiful
So glad to see you blogging!! I LOVE all your pictures. You are a gorgeous bride. Best of luck next week! Wish we could be there!!
p.s. Sorry about my typo for your BRIDAL shower! I will fix it!!
You look BEAUTIFUL!! We are so excited for you guys!
You look soooo beautiful!! You're gonna have a hard time choosing pictures!!!
Post a Comment