Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vote for Ella!

I'm sure this won't be the first contest I enter the girls in, but I need your help!!

Please visit http://www.971zht.com/pages/babyidol11/ to cast your vote for Ms Ella Rae! Once you're there, go to VOTE NOW and select #319! You can vote once per email address, so if you have more than 1, go for it!

I know what some of you may be thinking... "Jeez, Andee! Why only Ella? Isn't Avie just as cute?" Why yes, she IS just as cute. In fact, because of that reason, the radio station thought I sent in two pictures of the same baby. Although Avie's was adorable, I can't help but LOVE this picture. Erica took it one day while we were just hanging out. It's perfect!

Spread the word!! Voting goes until April 4th when the Top 10 will be announced. If we make the Top 10, voting begins on April 5th and ends April 7th. I'll keep everyone posted! Grand prize is Lifetime Store Playset and a San Diego Getaway!

Thanks to all in advance!!!

No comments: