We introduced rice cereal a couple of weeks ago and it went over okay... I followed the directions on the box for "Babies First Feeding" and it ended up being very runny. We were able to get some in their mouths, but not too much! Here is a short video of how it went down.
Second we introduced the new motion activity jumpers!! Grandma Karla spoiled us and the girls and bought one for each of them! We put them both in for the first time this morning and shot the videos below. Ella really started to like it once she threw her body forward and found the toys but Avie just wanted to sit back and relax! I love how she refuses to look at the camera. I think she is telling me that she's upset I took her swing away! Poor Avie!
And yes, I say suck its in the first video. We are referring to their little blankies. I know, it's a terrible name... but that's all they do, suck on them. So it kinda stuck! Sorry! I think they call them tag blankets or something...
After filming the first video, Ella really started to bounce and enjoy herself! I caught that on camera, however Avie was done. She wanted out! She ended up falling asleep in Daddy's arms as soon as he took her out. Maybe we'll try again after her nap! They need to grow just a tiny bit more so both of their feet will touch the ground! It's so cute to watch though!
No comments:
Post a Comment