Monday, September 13, 2010

Tummy Time - Video Post

Erica came up to say Hi to the girls last night and to see what we were up to! I had just got done feeding them, so Erica recommended some much needed tummy time and shot these short videos for us.

Video # 1: Avie does well on tummy time! She even rolls over!


Video # 2: Ella joins in the fun, but Avie starts to get frustrated. While we find Avie's cries of frustration funny, Ella rolls over.


Video # 3: Avie's really frustrated and Ella soon joins her! I'm sorry, but I find their little cries hilarious. But it's sad, because you can tell they are really frustrated.

3 comments:

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J said...

Those videos are so great! Keep them coming Andee!

Sharon/MOM said...

I love it..the squeaks...the effort...and then the roll....so fun!!

Aim said...

Oh they are so cute! I love the squeakies too! So fun!Thanks for sharing!