Monday, March 1, 2010

Updated Picture

Yup... This is me. About 24 weeks pregnant!
Getting used the belly can sometimes be challenging. I'm running into things, can't lean over the kitchen/bathroom sinks, or sit in restaurant booths. And it's just getting started!!

Be gentle with remarks... It's a sensitive subject!


5 comments:

Reese said...

You are cute! Twins are a whole different ballgame in terms of "belly growth"! Be easy on yourself and confident you are maintaining a healthy environment for two little girls! Thanks for posting!!

::Kayla:: said...

u look awesome! and if it makes u feel any better i run into stuff all the time and im not carrying 2 cute twins! Dont Worry!

Anonymous said...

Ah cute belly Andee!!! :) And I love your hair

KALIE said...

You know you look so cute mommy, no matter what! Those girls are so lucky.

{McGinty's} said...

andee I am seeing you blog through Chontaes! I can did not know you were pregnant! congrats....a little late but still!!! so happy for you!