I am ready for the holidays!! All my shopping is done, gifts are wrapped and plans are made! This year we have lucked out and have plans with all the family on different days! I can't tell you how hard it is to see multiple families in one day... you just can't do it!
We'll see Kelly's family on Wednesday night, spend Christmas Eve and Day with Dad and Nancy and then see my Mom and Kel the day after Christmas. You don't know how happy I am that it has worked out this way this year! I was not looking forward to running around all day trying to fit everyone in. Especially with how irritable I've been lately. Gotta love those pregnancy hormones!
Plus, I procrastinated with shopping... I always do. I still hadn't done anything for the parents. But Erica and I went out this morning with a mission and were able to get both sets of parents taken care of!! We did awesome!
So tonight was spent eating Mom's sugar cookies (so yummy!) and wrapping Christmas presents. I'm so relieved that I can go into this next week knowing that it will be a relaxing Christmas. No running around, just spending time with family and having a great time. Sorry no Christmas card this year, we were kinda distracted. But I'll tell you, next year you will see one cute card!!
Sending our love to you all this Holiday Season! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
1 comment:
What? No Christmas card??? Er....so disappointing.
I BETTER get one next year!
Post a Comment